To all our Patients
COMPULSORY WEARING OF FACEMASKS/COVERINGS NOW CEASED AT CRICKLADE SURGERY
Please be aware that with immediate effect, the compulsory wearing of face masks/coverings within Cricklade Surgery premises is not now required.
Staff and patients still have the option of wearing a facemask/covering for health reasons within Cricklade Surgery premises if they wish to do so.
In addition, there may be occasions when a staff member may request that patient wears a mask in the consultation room, and this will based on a case by case assessment of infection control.
We will review this policy based on the local information provided and our practice workforce.
Thank you for your continued patience, understanding and support.
Welcome to Cricklade Surgery
CRICKLADE SURGERY – STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Our aims and objectives are:
- to provide high quality primary care treatment to our patient population to include consultations, examinations and treatment of medical conditions
- to promote healthy living, thereby focusing on disease prevention
- to involve other professionals in the care of our patients where it is in the patients' best interest
- to ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently
- to monitor patients on our disease registers
- to understand and meet the needs of our patients, involve them in decision making about their treatments, and encourage them to participate and feedback fully
- to create an educational environment where all staff promote learning and communication for the benefit of themselves and patients